Misty has always been in love with making others look and feel their best. She has been living her passion for providing advanced skin care and beauty for 20+ years, building lasting relationships with her unique clients along the way.
During the course of her career, Misty discovered that she enjoys being an instructor as much as being a student. Her certifications include:
- Certified Aesthetician (with honours), L'Institut Jon Raymond, Moncton (1998)
- Certified Podologist/Diabetic Pedicurist, Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners (2001)
- Jane Iredale Makeup Artistry University training (ongoing)
- IPL / Laser Training, Zeneba Academy of Advanced Esthetics (2006)
- Expert‑level Dermalogica® skin care training (2013)
- Micro-needling CIT Training, Esthetics Edge (2017)
As one of only a small handful of experts in Calgary qualified to do so, Misty also regularly instructs other aestheticians and makeup artists on current Dermalogica® and Jane Iredale products.
Misty takes an educated, holistic approach to her clients' unique skin care concerns. Her specialties include:
- Custom skin treatments and skincare education
- Expertly‑shaped eyebrows
- Event makeup artistry
- Advanced foot care
- IPL / Laser Treatments
- Collagen Induction Therapy (Micro-needling)
- Originally from New Brunswick, she moved here in 2000 and now loves downtown Calgary life with her dog, Nubi
- Gets energized watching hockey! Go Flames!
- Finds her peace by working up a sweat in the mountains